WebAbility® v6 - the Development Platform
comes in different versions:
- Freeware: this is a simple version with basic tools to create and edit a simple web site.
The freeware version only works on MySQL database, and contains mainly the WebAbility® CMS Engine.
- Monosite: This is a version made to create a single site on a domain, and have the main tools to create Portal and Web applications. It works on any known commercial relational databases. It contains the Portal Engines, like CMS, Map, Web Wrapper,
- Enterprise: This is the full version of the tools. It contains te Monosite version and a set of tools to develop Web Legacy systems. You can find in this version some powerfull engines like Workflows, Agendas, Reports, Alerts, etc.
- Runtime: is a basic version containing all the engines without administrative tools, just made to install run the applications you develop with the tool.WebAbility®
Free Edition is released under Creative Common licence
You cannot modify, resell, redistribute nor use commercially this version. You may use it to create a non-commercial site (personal site, demo site, educational site)WebAbility®
Monosite, Enterprise and Runtime versions are released under Commercial licence.WebAbility®
- Requirements, How to install the WebAbility [New]
III. Demos and examples:
- Installation reference [New]
- Master site reference [New]
- Admin site reference [New]
- Public site reference [New]
- Classes reference [New]
- Programation reference [New]